Manuscripts considered for publication will be double blind reviewed for their presentation and analysis of new empirical data using appropriate research methods, development of theories relevant to language learning and teaching, development or refinement of language learning pedagogies, and discussion papers relevant to teachers and learners of languages at all levels. All citations and references must be in APA format throughout.
Each manuscript should include:
– A clear and specific title
– The category you intend to the article to fit in (Regular or Short article)
– An email address for correspondence to be published with the article
– A biodata of up to 50 words per author
– An abstract of around 250 words in length
– The preferred academic or professional affiliation with the names of each author
Regular articles are expected to be 6000-8000 words in length (excluding references and appendixes), and are expected to include original research based on solid methodology and sufficient background research. Academic discussion on topics that may or may not include empirical data, but still include sufficient understanding of relevant research. These short articles may be between 4000-6000 words in length. Note that all submissions to the journal must be original work that has not been published elsewhere, and reviewing of manuscripts will be carried out in line with our publication ethics policies.
Pricing of publication is in line with policies laid out by Castledown, and is to be made only if a manuscript has been accepted for publication.